Take me to :
New Respite Providers:
The Community Helpers for Active Participants (CHAP) program is a great way to help a family, gain experience, kick start your career in social services and have a great time doing it! We’re looking for extraordinary people like YOU to join our program!
The CHAP program offers you the opportunity to be connected to families looking for respite support. Our database matches Respite Providers, like yourself, to families supporting individuals with disabilities throughout the Region of Peel.
Interested in joining?
Complete Registration Form Online
Here are some important points to consider:
- Attending a phone screening call
- Providing 3 professional references
- Providing a vulnerable sector check that is no more than 6 months old
- Attending a mandatory orientation session which is currently occurring virtually
- Ensuring all appropriate documentation as requested has been provided
Keeping your profile up to date is very important as the database is always evolving as we recruit new providers and as matches are sent to families regularly.