Take me to :

Find this service in : 

Special Services At Home (SSAH)

Special Services at Home Program

The Special Services at Home program helps families who are caring for a child with a developmental or physical disability. It is funded and managed by the Ministry of Children, Community and Social Services. The program helps families pay for special services in or outside the family home as long as the child is not receiving support from a residential program. For example, the family can hire someone to:

- help the child learn new skills and abilities, such as improving their communication skills and becoming more independent; 
- provide respite support to the family - families can get money to pay for services that will give them a break, or respite, from the day-to-day care of their child.

347 Preston St.
3rd Floor
Ottawa, ON
K1S 2T7
Tel: 613-234-1188
Fax: 613-738-5958

11 Beechgrove Lane
Kingston, ON
K7M 9A6
Tel: 613-545-0539
Fax: 613-536-7272

How to apply for Special Services at Home?

To apply for Special Services at home funding, please refer to the Ministry of Children and Youth Services.

Copyright © 2024 supportyourway.ca. All rights reserved. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy